Friday, January 10, 2014

Wedding Party Favor Boxes

I made 100 of these bad boys for my super cute new sister-in-law Elizabeth and my handsome bro Kenny for their wedding party.


They got married in Hawaii (jealous!!!) so we threw them a wedding party before they left.
Here's the couple newly married! Love them!!!


Here's how the favor boxes started:


100 pieces of "Far East" scrap-booking paper! I guess it's important to mention they had a Japanese themed party.

I used the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2 cartridge to cut out the boxes (I had 10 Cricut mats going!):


I used the Pagoda cartridge to cut out the Kanji in black Vinyl; the Kanji means "love" in Japanese, then I added my "Made By Candice" stamp.


Here's the wording I printed out on transparent paper then used the Baby Steps cartridge to cut out the shape:


I used the Create A Sticker machine on the wording to attach it to the boxes; I went through a lot of those!


I did the same for the "thank you" tags but used the Pagoda cartridge for the tag shape:


On one side it says "thank you" in English and on the other in Japanese:


Here they are! 100 favor boxes!


This was by far the most I've ever made of one thing; it was a lot of work but I had a good time and Kenny & Elizabeth are worth it!

Special thanks to my lovely sister-in-law Camille for helping me stuff them with Japanese candy & adding the "thank you" tags!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

You did a great job!! We loved the cute boxes and the yummy candy.

Candice said...

Thanks! I'm glad you liked them! :)