Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cutie Z Creations



Well, I finally did it! I opened my own Etsy store! I named it Cutie Z Creations after my cute little baby Z. Right now the shop is pretty sparse but I'm looking forward to making it grow. I'm very excited to say that I've already sold a mobile!

Now I'm looking to my friends and family to help my shop gain some strength so if there is anything at all you want made I will make it for you at a very big discount to get myself more established.

Some ideas of what I can make are: Mobiles, Cards, Invitations, Jewelry, Personalized Metal Stamping, Ornaments, Banners, Party Favors, Fairy Dust, and pretty much anything else you can think of!

I have also decided to change my Blog to promote my Etsy store. Not much will change, It'll be all my crafts but the blog name will be different, that's all!

Here's my store; come take a look!

No comments: